Baruch Rosenberg is a San Diego, California native and has been in the real estate industry since 2005. Baruch began his career with Keller Williams Realty in Temecula, Ca. where he sold his first home only 1 month after obtaining his license. Baruch continued to assist home buyers and sellers in the Inland Empire for the next 2 years. In 2008 Baruch decided to come home to San Diego County and relocated his business to Keller Williams Realty in La Mesa. In 2009, Baruch earned a Silver Award and was among the top 10% producers in an office of over 300 agents. Baruch Rosenberg is top agent and is well known for his adaptability, commitment to excellence and most importantly his commitment to customer satisfaction. Baruch continues his path to great success as he assists buyers and sellers obtain their goals and being rewarded by continued growth.
What people have said about working with Baruch Rosenberg:
- We could have used friends or family to sell our old & buy our new place but we reached out to Baruch whom we found on zillow. We weren't sure what to expect but from our first interview with him, his determination, passion for what he does, and professionalism completely sold us. He had area comps printed, and was right on with determining the market price for our home. He was super responsive any time of day we needed him, really negotiated when we needed him to and fought till the end to get our keys in hand as stated when the sellers tried to pull a fast one. There is nothing negative I can say about this guy he was impressive and very patient with us through the entire process. Thanks again Baruch I would refer you in a heartbeat!! P. Chabrow, San Marcos, Ca.
- "Baruch is one of the most exceptionally professional person in the real estate business. We met him by 'accident' through one of his posted listing and it goes from there. We were able to close the transaction within the 30 day period. Constant communication and prompt submission of requirements were keys in closing the deal. Equally impt is having a close contact between the realtor and the lender. As soon as we got the house i recommended him to my coworker and and got the same result- closing it within or less than 30 days. I gave him A+ for that. He is the best agent that you can have in finding a home. Good job Baruch and Thank you for everything!!! Michael DeGuzman, San Diego, Ca.
- “Our experience working with Baruch has been a great one. We have been in real estate transactions before and have something to compare it to. With Baruch, it was much easier and efficient than in the past. Not only was he pleasant and polite in his business dealings, but he offered to go above and beyond for his clients. Making himself available to assist them, often at his own inconvenience.” Doug and Julie Alsobrook, Homeowners in La Mesa, Ca.
- “My Realtor, Baruch G. Rosenberg, is truly outstanding. I chose him over my sister, also a real estate agent, for my home sale. Mr. Rosenberg is very dedicated to finding qualified buyers and getting them through the home buying process. He is professional, always willing to handle the hard work in a sale, and very skilled in negotiating with all parties concerned. I appreciate that he handled a very tough sale for me, without which I would have faced financial ruin. Needless to say, I would recommend him to my family and friends.” Pamela Kimbrough, Past Client from Menifee, Ca.
- “His professional, competent, and efficient work ethic are valuable assets to who ever he works with. We are happy to say, we have benefited in his services. His attention to detail and determination are greatly appreciated.” – Anthony Ramirez, Senior Loan Officer at Prospect Mortgage.
2007,2008,2010,2011,2012 Bronze Sales Award
2009, 2013 Silver Sales Award